Team Leader – Blenheim
- Permanent part-time role
- 32 – 40 hours per week (Negotiable)
- Based in Blenheim
About the role
In this role, you will provide leadership to the Blenheim team including Day Programme employees, Social Workers and Youth Workers with support from the Area Manager.
You will build relationships with local networks, have oversight of the day to day functioning of the site & facilities and will seek out opportunities for growth within our services.
What we can offer you
- An opportunity to make a difference, working with all cultures within New Zealand
- Work with highly passionate people
- A safe, healthy and supportive work environment
- A people focused culture
- Ongoing leadership development
- Flexible working policies
- Extra leave entitlements like Birthday Leave!
What we need from you
Our ideal Candidate will:
- A health or social service qualification preferable (Significant experience will be considered)
- Be experienced in providing leadership, coaching and support to employees and volunteers
- Have a working knowledge of relevant legislations or the ability to learn these
- Have great computer skills including email, internet, Microsoft applications and the ability to learn database systems
- Be able to manage confidential information with responsibility and integrity
- Be willing and excited to work with many cultures including Maori from any Iwi
Who we are
Presbyterian Support aims to create a better life for everyone. Our social services are focused on whakawhanaungatanga and manākitanga (relationships and hospitality) to help to build safer, stronger, more connected families and communities. This includes supporting older people to maintain their wellbeing and positive social connections as they age and helping tamariki, teens and families to learn, grow and thrive.
We have sites across the upper South Island covering the Tasman & Marlborough (Te Tau Ihu o te waka a Maui), West Coast (Te Tai Poutini) and Canterbury districts (Ōtautahi & Hakatere).
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? If you match the above criteria, click apply now with your CV and a Cover letter!
Applications are made through Seek – you can view the listing here
Confidential enquiries about the role are welcome to Chris Walsh on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Hurry! Applications close 16th September 2021.
Apply here with your CV and cover letter.
Click here to view and download a full position description.